top of page
Beverley D Roberts
- I have a wealth of experience working in a wide range of domains but particurly enjoy community based interpreting & legal out of court for BSL/Eng.
- I take delight in lipspeaking any type of setting includiing ALL legal & in-court.
- 2012 quailified as a British Sign Language Interpeter having gained a Masters Degree at the University of Leeds.
- 2003 qualified as a Lipspeaker for deaf & HoH people who prefer to lipread. However, I can offer sign supported English/sign supported lipspeaking should that be the requested mode of communication.
- I have a Signature level 3 qual. in modifying written English for D/deaf people as well as a PTLLS qualification.
- I take great pride in havng established a successful work search programme for the deaf community at the Manchester Deaf centre which was shortlisted for the Signature ‘Community award’.
- Having been the chair of the Association for Lipspeakers (ALS) for 4 years the ALS committee honoured me with the role of 'Special Advisor' to the ALS.
bottom of page